Ac troubleshooting course
AC Troubleshooting (1-Day)
- Air-Conditioning fundamentals and how they relate to “Trouble-shooting” methodology.
- Most common "Trouble-shooting" procedures based on actual live training units built solely for this class.
- Course covers the fundamentals of air conditioning system operations and diagnostics
- Emphasis is placed on safety, modes of operation, the refrigeration cycle and components, superheat & subcooling, proper airflow, refrigerant system diagnostics, electrical component testing & diagnostics and system performance.
- Mechanical and Electrical faults will be introduced to provide a wide range of training scenarios
- Students should be able to perform basic air conditioning troubleshooting procedures upon class completion.
- Hands-on class, using our fully functional, live custom troubleshooting training units.
© Copyright RightTek HVAC Training