2021 TRAINING COURSES
Bootcamp Residential Heating (Gas / Heat-Pumps) & Air-Conditioning Immersion Course (6-weeks / 3-days a week) $4,495
(12 Students Max each location)
- 150 Hours of Technician Training
- Designed for the student with little to no HVAC background, aspiring to be a truck-ready technician
- 25% Classroom Instruction / 75% Hands-On Training
- Introduces the basic refrigeration process used in air conditioning systems. Topics include terminology, safety, identification and function of refrigeration cycle components, tools and instrumentation used.
- Introduces the basic heating process used in Gas Furnace and Heat Pump Systems. Topics include terminology, safety, identification and function of refrigeration cycle components, tools and instrumentation used.
- Covers the basic installation procedures, system operations, and maintenance of residential comfort cooling & heating systems.
- Introduces the common electrical and electronic control components in HVAC systems. Emphasis is placed on identifying components and their functions in HVAC systems and motor-driven control circuits.
- Covers the types of controls found in residential comfort systems. Topics include basic electrical and electronic controls, control schematics and wiring diagrams, test instruments, analysis and basic troubleshooting of electrical systems.
- Covers the maintenance and servicing of HVAC equipment. Topics include testing, adjusting, maintaining, and basic troubleshooting HVAC equipment and record keeping.
- EPA 608 Certification prep & test, as well as NATE Ready to Work Certificate prep & test included!
- Students will receive an essential tool bag and text book.
Starts the week of Monday January 11, 2021
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday ending February 17
7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Advanced Wrightsoft System Design (1-Day) $275
- Perform advanced “Room-Room” Load Calculations on a Single-Family Residence.
- Layout actual duct systems to include 2-Zone Duct Systems (with Zone Dampers)
- Evaluate "Real-World" survey challenges on older homes and how to model on Wrightsoft.
- This course expands on the protocols and procedures of conventional residential heating and cooling system design.
- Topics include heating and cooling loads, equipment selection, duct system selection and overall system design while using Wrightsoft.
- Students will need a Laptop Computer with the Wrightsoft Software already installed.
FOR MORE DETAILS: CALL 919-655-5828
SIGN-UP FOR THIS PRIVATE TRAINING
CLASS BY PURCHASING HERE