2021 TRAINING COURSES
RESIDENTIAL HVAC SYSTEM DESIGN
Four-part series conducted over four days online for beginner HVAC Contractors.
This class introduces proper residential system design overview & installation procedures based on the “ACCA Standard 5 - Quality Installation” manual. Covers real-world applications for a complete and professional installation to include the following topics (2-Hour Segments).
Sign up today for this exclusive online HVAC training with RightTek where you will learn:
Manual J Overview to include the Site Survey Methods and the Do’s & Don’ts of Load Calculations
- Manual S Overview & Implementation of the ACCA Manual S Sizing Guidelines to include an example on a real house
- Manual D Overview and the requirements of Flexible Ducts & Junction Boxes
- HVAC Quality Installations (This session introduces proper residential system installation, workmanship practices and code compliance topics. Subject matter includes Mechanical Code highlights, Duct Installation & Sealing Techniques, New Duct Blasting Requirements, Manufacturer’s Hot Button Topics to reduce warranty concerns & callback issues).
4-day Course Begins:
Day 1: May 4, 2021 1-3pm ET
Day 2: May 6, 2021 1-3pm ET
Day 3: May 11, 2021 1-3pm ET
Day 4: May 13, 2021 1-3pm ET
Clink on the link below to sign-up today!!
Residential Airflow & Zoning Overview
- Wednesday, May 19, 2021 at 1PM EDT
- 2-Hour Webinar
- Residential Airflow & Zoning Overview Air balancing is the missing link in getting residential HVAC systems to perform near their peak levels. This course covers the air diagnostics and balancing techniques to optimize system airflow.
- Topics include air-flow measurements, restrictive duct issues, duct leakage requirements, and proper blower settings. Basic zoning principles, installation techniques and operations will be examined (Honeywell Zoning/Duct System)
- Manual D "Best Practice" Overview to include Design Flaws to recognize and avoid.