gas furnace trouble-shootinG
Gas Furnace Trouble-Shooting (1-Day)
- Gas furnace fundamentals & operational sequences and how they relate to “Trouble-shooting”
- Most common “Trouble-shooting” procedures based on real-life scenarios
- This course covers the fundamentals of gas heating systems.
- Topics include safety, system operating characteristics, combustion, motors, electrical and control systems.
- Students should be able to perform basic troubleshooting on gas heating systems upon class competition.
- Hands-on class, using our fully functional, live custom troubleshooting training units.
© Copyright RightTek HVAC Training