HEAT PUMP TROUBLE-SHOOTING
Heat Pump Trouble-Shooting (1-Day)
- Heat Pump fundamentals and how they relate to “Trouble-shooting” methodology
- Most common “Trouble-shooting” procedures based on real-life scenarios
- This course covers the principles of air source heat pumps.
- Emphasis is placed on safety, modes of operation, defrost systems, refrigerant charging, and system performance.
- Students should be able to perform basic heat pump troubleshooting procedures upon class completion.
- Hands-on class, using our fully functional, live custom troubleshooting training units.
© Copyright RightTek HVAC Training