- Perform “Block” Load Calculation on actual 1 & 2 level Homes
- Perform “Room-Room” Load Calculations on actual 1 & 2 Level Homes
- Layout actual duct systems (Trunk & Branch and Radial Designs)
- This course introduces the protocols and procedures of conventional residential heating and cooling system design.
- Topics include heating and cooling loads, basic psychometrics, equipment selection, duct system selection and overall system design while using Wrightsoft.
- Participants should be able to design a basic residential heating and cooling system upon completion of this course (block loads & room-room loads).
*Computer with Windows Operating System REQUIRED to take the class and download the software.
© Copyright RightTek HVAC Training