(12 Students Max )
- 150 Hours of Technician Training
- Designed for the student with little to no HVAC background, aspiring to be a truck-ready technician
- 25% Classroom Instruction / 75% Hands-On Training
- Introduces the basic refrigeration process used in air conditioning systems. Topics include terminology, safety, identification and function of refrigeration cycle components, tools and instrumentation used.
- Introduces the basic heating process used in Gas Furnace and Heat Pump Systems. Topics include terminology, safety, identification and function of refrigeration cycle components, tools and instrumentation used.
- Covers the basic installation procedures, system operations, and maintenance of residential comfort cooling & heating systems.
- Introduces the common electrical and electronic control components in HVAC systems. Emphasis is placed on identifying components and their functions in HVAC systems and motor-driven control circuits.
- Covers the types of controls found in residential comfort systems. Topics include basic electrical and electronic controls, control schematics and wiring diagrams, test instruments, analysis and basic troubleshooting of electrical systems.
- Covers the maintenance and servicing of HVAC equipment. Topics include testing, adjusting, maintaining, and basic troubleshooting HVAC equipment and record keeping.
- EPA 608 Certification prep & test, as well as NATE Ready to Work Certificate prep & test included!
© Copyright RightTek HVAC Training